Click here to download the whitepaper:
NOTE: The glossaries can be found in Appendices B and C and D of the whitepaper.
- Version 0.50 – original preview draft version
- Version 0.52 – minor revisions, new definitions for Workflow and Business Process
- Version 0.56 – new definitions: Levels of Universal Trust, Controllers (including Self-Controller), added XML Notepad as an additional open source project
- Version 0.57 – new definitions: Trust Levels, Data Registry, and Data Notary.
- Version 0.58 – new definitions: DID Credential and DID Document
- Version 0.60 – new Appendix E – Trusted Digital Web Communication Protocols (including the addition of didttp: (DID Trusted Transport Protocol))
- Version 0.61 – clarification of didttp: (DID Trusted Transport Protocol) wire format
- Version 0.62 – clarification of the didttp: Data Registry
- Version 0.63 – addition of didttps: (Secure DID Trusted Transport Protocol)
- Version 0.64 – clarification/correction: A (minimal) Credential has a Claim named id
- Version 0.66 – minor updates and reorganization of the glossaries