Almost 2 years ago when I created and documented the Social Evolution models for Technology Adoption, I never dreamed that I would be writing an article with the above title.
Paraphrasing, the Social Evolution model states:
A #wanderer is someone who leaves their tribe to share their knowledge and wisdom with others; to later form a party of explorers to explore and conquer a common set of goals; and, even further on, create a clan, a band, a tribe, and a tribal society, a group of people who live and work together – a group of tribes organized around kinships.
The Social Evolution model was first documented (illustrated) here: click Social Evolution and Technology Adoption.
Later, the model was added to the list of what became 2 of the 20+ models in the article: Technology Adoption Models: A Comprehensive Guide as:
- Model 2a: Social Evolution: Creation of Nation State, and
- Model 2b. Social Evolution: Defining Principles.
Model 2a appears below followed by Model 2b.
What I didn’t realize is that I was also defining a framework for a new political spectrum:
- True decentralization/self-sovereignty on the far left
- Complete authoritarian centralization on the far right
…and hence, a new Social Evolution model.
Is the Social Evolution model harmful? No, not at all …as long as it remains helpful in illuminating new concepts like the Self-Sovereignty Political Spectrum.
What is your self-sovereignty political affiliation? Are you:
- A decentralized/self-sovereign sheep (that needs to be protected by default), or
- An authoritarian centralizationist wolf (ready to devour your sheep mates)?
…or are you a centrist?
Have a great day.
“The mind once enlightened, cannot be darkened” – Thomas Paine