COPYRIGHT © 2016-2017 by Michael Herman, Toronto, Canada. All rights reserved.
Question: What are the differences between improving the design (and operation) of:
- an aircraft engine,
- a muscle car,
- a large enterprise, and/or
- an integrated commercial global cloud services platform
- …all running at hyperscale?
Scroll down to see the use cases; then the list of resources at the bottom of this article.
Use Case 1: Aircraft engine, and
Use Case 2: Muscle car
- Continuous Transformation and Transformative Change are key principles of the Total Enterprise Architecture Model (TEAM) (click here)
- To dig deeper, check out Graphitization of the Enterprise (click here)
- [Enterprise Architecture, Big Data, CRM, ERP, …] Tools and Methods Don’t Generate Business Value (click here)
Enterprise Architect and Data Scientist
M: 416 524-7702
Living at the intersection of Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Knowledge, and Data Science